Meeting with Contour Financial
When calling for the first appointment, background information including name, spouse's name, address, email address and phone number will be requested. It is our policy not to release this information to third parties.
During the visit potential clients have time to clarify any questions. The initial one-hour appointment is offered at no charge, provided that:
- The client has read through our website.
- It is conducted at our office during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
- The Introductory Form is completed and returned to us before the meeting.
- The meeting is kept to general financial planning topics. Specific investment recommendations will not be given.
- As this meeting is simply to determine if there is sufficient common ground to move ahead, we ask that no additional paperwork be brought to the meeting.
After the initial meeting, if there is a mutual agreement to proceed, an email will be sent within two weeks with the following information:
- The agreement.
- The Form ADV Part Two.
- Informational forms to complete, if requested.
Provided below is a typical guideline for completing the process and becoming an established client. Steps may vary depending upon the complexity of issues, accessibility to the Internet, distance to our office and time availability. The firm is very flexible and, if necessary, additional meetings can be arranged upon request.
- Remaining Steps (DOCX, 76 KB)