About Our Firm
Cynthia C. Menker CFP®™, CPA®, MBA®
Financial Planner — Cindy Menker began her career as an auditor in a public accounting firm. Her position as Controller and Chief Investment Officer at Contour Products gave Cindy not only the opportunity to manage portfolios, but also provided her with financial planning experience. Cindy has a BBA in accounting from Saint Mary's College and an MBA® in Finance from DePaul University.
She is also a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA®). She is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA). Cindy has written numerous columns on financial planning. She has also been interviewed for such widely read publications as Money Magazine, Elite Magazine, the Chicago Tribune newspaper, and the Practical Accountant.
- Cindy's "Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)" Diploma - Saint Mary's College (PDF, 234 KB)
- Cindy's "Master of Business Administration in Finance (MBA®)" Diploma - DePaul University (PDF, 300 KB)
- Cindy's "National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)" Designation (PDF, 485 KB)
- Cindy's "Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)" Designation (PDF, 305 KB)
- Cindy's "Certified Public Accountant (CPA®)" Designation (PDF, 236 KB)
Karen J. Nordstrom BA
Financial Planner — Coming out of banking as a supervisor of retail accounts, Karen went to Contour Products, and then later joined Contour Financial. She has a BA from Trinity Christian College. Karen is a financial planner and has successfully completed the financial planning program at Saint Xavier University.
- Karen's "Bachelor of Arts (BA)" Diploma - Trinity Christian College (PDF, 210 KB)
- Karen's "Financial Planning" Certificate - Saint Xavier University (PDF, 267 KB)
Egon C. Menker MBA®, MS, CFP®™
Financial Analyst — Egon was Vice-President, Plant Manager and Director of Contour Products, a multi-million dollar manufacturing facility. His professional financial career began in 1993. Since then he has co-managed various financial accounts, including employee benefit plans. Egon has an MBA® in Marketing from DePaul University, an MS in Finance from Saint Xavier University, and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®). He passed the Level I exam for the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA®) program. He is a member of the CFA® Institute.
- Egon's "Master of Business Administration (MBA®)" Diploma - DePaul University (PDF, 262 KB)
- Egon's "Master of Science in Finance (MS)" Diploma - Saint Xavier University (PDF, 201 KB)
- Egon's "Financial Analysis & Investments" Certificate - Saint Xavier University (PDF, 148 KB)
- Egon's "Advanced Financial Analysis" Certificate - Saint Xavier University (PDF, 156 KB)
- Egon's Passing of Level 1 of the "Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)" Letter (PDF, 224 KB)
- Egon's "Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)" Designation (PDF, 269 KB)
Egon B. Menker MA
Office Manager-Coming from a psychology background, Egon began working at Contour Financial in 2019 after receiving his MA from Lewis University. Currently Egon is taking courses on various topics including personal investing, marketing and retirement planning for young adults. His interests include travel, skiing and tennis.